Educated at Central State University, Wilberforce, Ohio, United States of America, University of Ibadan and the Nigerian Law School. He started practice has as associate in the chambers Uche Nwokedi & Co., a leading law practice firm with core expertise in general litigation and commercial law practice.
He also has expertise in arbitration and alternative dispute resolution, trade marks and copy rights with emphasis on trade protection and licensing arrangements. He also has experience/expertise in laws relating to mortgage banking and transactions, general contracts and commercial matters, litigation relating to loan/debt recoveries, insurance law, labour law and general counselling on industrial and law related legislation.
Mr. Kuti has been involved in several multi-jurisdictional commercial transactions.
1. B.A. (Hons.) Political Science, Central State University, Wilberforce, Ohio, United States of America.
2. LL.B (Hons) University of Ibadan
3. Solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (B.L.)
1. Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of Nigeria
2. Council Member, Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria