Educated at University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) with a B.Sc. in Demography and Statistics, the University of Ibadan with an LL.B and the Nigerian Law School. He commenced legal practice in 1991 with the law firm of Ayanlaja Adesanya & Co. a leading law practice based in Lagos with specialization in Corporate and Commercial Law Practice and Litigation. Since 1994, a founding Partner of the firm of Koya & Kuti Solicitors based in Lagos and currently heading the Corporate and Commercial Law Practice Group of the Firm with affiliation with the International Business Law Consortium based in Salzburg, Austria. He has been involved in several fundraising and capital market transactions.
He is a professional member of International Bar Association, Section Member Private Investment Funds; Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria and the Nigeria Bar Association, Section Member, Business Law.
- B.Sc (Hons) University of Ife, Demography and Statistics
- LL.B (Hons) University of Ibadan.
- Solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. (B.L.)
- International bar Association
- Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria.